Barbara’s Most Popular All-Industry Programs
- Relational Skills – Prioritize, instill, and create a greater awareness and appreciation of undervalued relational skills
- Motivation – Fire up your people to take action and improve their performance
- Leadership – Ignite commitment in your leaders and turn them into “Olympic Coaches”
- Sales – Advance your sales people to a higher level of professional selling
- Service – Motivate and inspire employees to create a differentiated customer experience by exceeding expectations
- Faith – Inspire your people to renew their mind and live a purpose-filled life of significance
- Value Added for All Industries – Get added value by reinforcing learning to secure your ROI
Barbara’s Most Popular Financial Services Programs
- High Definition Banking® – Reach Out, Re-Engage, Re-Define the Customer Experience
- Is Onboarding the Beginning or the End – What’s Next in the Customer Relationship
- Lead in High Definition® – Best Practices of High Performing Sales Leaders™
- Engage Customers, Build Relationships – Be a Financial Partner™
- Light a Fire Under Your Wealth and Investment Program
- Value Added for Financial Industry – Reinforce learning and secure your ROI
Barbara’s Programs for Advisors and Wholesalers
- The High Definition Client Experience® – Reach Out, Re-Engage, Re-Define the Customer Experience
- Is Onboarding the Beginning or the End – What’s Next in the Client Relationship
Restoring Personal Connection – The High Definition People® Advantage
Is The LESA SyndromeTM Negatively Impacting Your Team’s Performance?
Are you frustrated with employees so reliant on electronic communication, they avoid personal interaction? What really drives superior organizational leadership and results are employees who exhibit superb relational ability. But in today’s device-obsessed culture, employees have lower empathy and are losing the ability to connect, collaborate and build relationships. We refer to this phenomenon as The LESA SyndromeTM (Lack of Empathy and Self-Awareness). In In this idea-packed and energizing session, an award-winning speaker will share traits and takeaways to facilitate self and other-awareness, personal connection and relationship-building in your organization. Join the conversation!
- Instill a greater awareness and appreciation for undervalued relational skills
- Embrace the key traits of High Definition People®
- Avoid the consequences and cost of neglecting crucial self-management skills
- Understand the amazing benefits of developing relational skills in your people
- Discover simple and proven ideas to address this with your team and move them to action
- Gain a sense of excitement for and commitment to elevate and celebrate these highly valuable attributes with your team and in your organization
Experience Life and Work in High Definition™
What does living in high definitionTM look like?
Imagine feeling optimistic, joyful, peaceful, vibrant, valued, inspired and purpose-filled despite a stressful job, daily challenges or life circumstances. Imagine being full of life, energized and appreciated by those you serve. We call these folks High Definition People®.
Everyone has the potential to experience personal and professional gratification. Still, many of us settle for the status quo or let doubt and worry sabotage our efforts to move on. High Definition People® have learned that living life well is a discipline and a choice that involves much more than striving for a big bank account. It means participating in life rather than observing it, believing rather than doubting, giving rather than getting. High Definition People® are defined by their character.
In this highly engaging and inspirational program you’ll learn how to experience life and work at the highest level possible – in high definition! You will learn how to:
- Think differently and monitor your thoughts with a renewed mindset
- Get unstuck from the status quo and make better decisions that impact your life
- Awaken your desire to make a difference and live with a higher purpose
- Enjoy and appreciate the present with Cappuccino Moments™
- Use powerful principles and fun tools to help turn your dreams into reality
Lead in High Definition™ – Inspire Breakthrough Performance
Envision yourself as a highly inspired leader with an ability to engage with, develop and inspire your team in ways that bring out their best performance – even breakthrough performance! You’ve moved beyond merely managing by facts, numbers and reasoning to tapping into what drives each member of your team. They achieve unprecedented results because you inspired and coached them to be all they can be. This is the art of leadership used by High Definition Leaders®.
Whether they lead a sales team, manage a support function or are a CEO, High Definition Leaders™ think of themselves as Olympic coaches and servant leaders committed to helping each team member “go for the gold.” A genuine and authentic leadership style earns them the trust, respect and loyalty of their team and colleagues. They’re successful because they take responsibility for getting results and are focused on making individual team members successful first. Instead of being preoccupied with past performance and results, they are experts at coaching for activities that will impact future performance.
In this energizing and interactive session, you’ll be inspired to build a high-performing team by leveraging your current approach to getting results with proven ideas, techniques and wisdom applied by High Definition Leaders®. You’ll learn:
- The secret to getting buy-in and winning team commitment
- Why focusing exclusively on results may hinder success
- The #1 most critical yet overlooked ingredient of successful coaching
- How to transform mindsets and increase personal responsibility
- The #1 motivational exercise to inspire breakthrough performance
Sell in High Definition™ – Become an Expert, Build Trust, Attract Business
Imagine after a few years in your sales job you’ve created a situation in which a substantial quantity of your sales come from prospects who learned about YOU and your product or service and CALL YOU to explore how you can meet their needs. Imagine your pipeline filled with leads from referrals and never having to make a cold call. Sound far-fetched? It’s more realistic than you might think when you Sell In High Definition™.
Salespeople who’ve reached this pinnacle have positioned themselves as experts, advisors, and problem solvers in their niche industry and have become masterful at building trusting relationships. They no longer chase the sale because they’ve built a reputation as a “go to” person who creates a differentiated customer experience, adds value and always does what’s best for the customer. As a result, they become a “business and referrals magnet”.
Attracting more customers rather than continually searching for them will require you think differently about how you now sell. You’ll learn how to do that and more when you attend this high-energy session with proven ideas that will increase your sales and make you stand out from your competition. You’ll discover how to:
- View what you do for a living from a totally new perspective
- Position and promote yourself as an expert and a “mini celebrity”
- Attract warm inquiries from prospects who are referred to you
- “Clone” your best customers and infiltrate your niche
- Pre-call plan effectively to increase your chances of winning the business
- Add value, educate, and be bold to advance the sale
- Critique your sales calls and avoid the most common pitfalls that repel customers
Serve In High Definition™ – Differentiate, Deliver Value, Delight Your Customers
To attract and retain loyal customers requires a lot more than a smile, a return call, and a thank you note. Good customer service is expected and no longer a differentiator. Has your attempt to create consistency and standards resulted in robotic or impassive conversations? Has your focus on growth overshadowed the voice of the customer?
To grow your business and stand out from the crowd, every employee and department must seek to add value, contribute, and create a memorable experience. In this action-packed program, Barb will give you a roadmap and proven ideas to:
- Increase staff engagement to bring your service and brand promise alive
- Break down silos and encourage collaboration between sales and support areas
- Provide additional value and stay top-of-mind with customers
- Get customer feedback and measure service easily
- Avoid the top three pitfalls that repel customers
- Most of all, inspire your staff to deliver genuine and attentive service!
Live and Work With Purpose and Significance
Faith, Values and Character-Building Programs
In today’s consumer-driven, superficial, “what’s in it for me” society, it’s easy to lose sight of what really matters. We’r